1. I’ve had only one childhood hero(ine), and she was never a hero or looked to be one. She was just an actress that played out a script well. Yet unknown to her, her act would script how I would envision my life from age 8.
2. I fall in love too easily, sometimes for the wrong reasons. You may have sleepy eyes and I’d think I should cuddle you with affection.
3. All my life I’ve thought God gave people talents unequally. Almost like He has favorites. I’m still learning to unlearn that.
4. Yoga has always seemed like a peaceful routine that I can indulge and enjoy. I will definitely get into it someday.
5. I get scared I might not really know what really interest me. I’ve just worked with things I’ve offhandedly been good at.
6. I faked a limp for an entire day because I didn’t want to receive sympathy for the real reason I was sad.
7. When I get disappointed badly, I cry bitterly, no matter where I am. But I can prevent tears from flowing if I firmly touch down those little pink things by the corner of the eyes. I did some reading, I think it’s called caruncle. Just where the eye boogers get deposited when you wake in the morning.
8. I believe I was born too early. I also believe I lost some teenage years, then early adult years. They passed uneventfully without forming much character in me.
9. My self esteem is probably not up to the size of a peanut butter jar, that’s if the jar you also have in mind is not bigger than 5/6″.
10. How regular I do my laundry is dependent on my emotions and my state of my finger nails (but I’m hardly an untidy person).
11. I very much love material substances. But I’m hardly vain. I stay away from conspicuous items, i’m a minimalist too.
12. If you judge me by my bathing frequency, you will be both disappointed and misled. If not that daily baths are relatively compulsory…
13. In my little lifetime thus far, I’ve had only about 2 people attracted to me beyond physical appearance, and I doubted them too much I think I scared them away (because now, they don’t seem like they care anymore).
14. In the past, I was envious of a lot of people. A lot. I walked around feeling like my life was cheated and I deserved to be cut some slacks.
15. You won’t be making me too happy if you decide to feed me with only real ‘food’ and hardly junks.
16. I’ve given too little than I’ve gotten out of this life and made use of less of my knowledge and time. I still think I deserve more than I’ve gotten (who doesn’t?)
17. Sometimes I see my phone ring and I don’t pick because I’m scared I wouldn’t know how to express “hi” to an old friend.
18. Is Irish cream an alcoholic flavor? If yes, then that’s my favorite brand
19. I’m sad that I know my parents deserve better than they’ve gotten from their children. They’re getting old quickly and we’re still not there yet 🙁
20.The bane of my existence lies in Jesus’ parable of the talent.